Here is a brief summary of some of the information you may require for your child. It also sets out some of the expectations we have as a school.
- The majority of pupils are transported to and from the PRU by taxis provided by Bradford local authority.
- The school day is 8.45am- 2.30pm.
- Children can eat a school dinner or bring a packed lunch.
- Children are expected to wear a full school uniform and also the appropriate kit for swimming, P.E and outdoor activities.
- Medication must be handed to the school office with a signed authorisation for school to administer medicine.
- Earrings in school must be covered or removed for health and safety reasons.